Did you know most plans advertised as “WSIB equivalent” only pay for ACCIDENTAL INJURIES? NO money for “wear and tear/repetitive motion” type injury?

Did you know you can hire a replacement driver as well as receive money for truck expenses?

Did you know out of province (country) emergency medical expense may not pay if you have symptoms of a condition before you leave your province of residence?


Imagine a comprehensive benefit plan that will pay your business overhead expenses, your personal income and allows a substitute driver on your truck while you recover from an injury or illness and NO restrictions for illness/injury claims out of your province of residence.


Click below to view our pamphlets.

How much coverage do I need?

What is Business Overhead Expense?

What if I get sick and cannot work?

What if I was declined illness coverage?


Hits: 5010